Advertising and Facebook Ads Have a Creativity Problem

Covoiturage, hébergement, ...

Advertising and Facebook Ads Have a Creativity Problem

Message par rabbihasan21 » 05 Janvier 2022, 08:50

Before advertising, there are two options when it comes to constructing the messages. There are those that appeal to the part of the brain where creative Country Email List messages work best (the part that achieves the best results when you want to create a long-term memory in the consumer's mind) and there are those that use data, information and points very specific and that appeal to the other part of the brain (and that remain in the memory in a much less clear way).In recent years, highly creative advertising has been going through a crisis , with a decline in these types of ads compared to messages that appeal to the left side of the brain and are increasingly similar.

In digital environments, this is also much more recurrent. Banners do not usually bet on creativity and surprise. They tend to use the bases of programmatic Country Email List advertising and adjust the message to what the consumer - supposedly - wants to receive. Advertising formats such as re targeting do not seek to surprise the consumer. They just want to remind you that you saw that product in that store and that you haven't bought it yet.And, as any surfer knows, the ads simply remind you that you have visited a page and shown interest in a product. Once you see a mask store on the internet in these times, for example, then you will be haunted by ads for hygienic masks of all kinds on all the social networks you browse.

In this environment, that of social networks, creative advertising is precisely the one with the lowest presence. Marketers are not looking for highly different elements, but are recurringly using other techniques to reach consumers. This is what a Country Email List recent study shows, which takes Facebook ads as the basis of the sample. System1 researchers analyzed 100 video ad campaigns that were launched on Facebook by large corporations. The 100 ads met the best practice standards recommended by the social network, both in duration and in frequency and reach. Therefore, it could be said that they are 'good ads'. They are campaigns that were doing things well.

Message(s) : 0

SHZ

Message par GraceEllie » 06 Janvier 2022, 13:06

Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do Jenny Mod

shz

Message par GraceEllie » 06 Janvier 2022, 13:06

Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do Jenny Mod

shz

Message par GraceEllie » 06 Janvier 2022, 13:09

wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person Obsession Method

SHZ

Message par GraceEllie » 06 Janvier 2022, 13:10

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! Putlocker

SHZ

Message par GraceEllie » 06 Janvier 2022, 13:13

I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Zed Run

SHZ

Message par GraceEllie » 06 Janvier 2022, 13:16

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Moqups

SHZ

Message par GraceEllie » 06 Janvier 2022, 13:18

This was among the best posts and episode from your team it let me learn many new things. Funny Wi-fi Names

sshz

Message par GraceEllie » 08 Janvier 2022, 15:03

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Testogen

Re: Advertising and Facebook Ads Have a Creativity Problem

Message par justinfever860 » 10 Janvier 2022, 16:03

The best free HD brazzers and bangbros videos are available on Bedpage Videos.
For More Visit Here https://www.bedpage.com/videos/

Suivant

Retour vers 36e Hestejada de las Arts